- Nautor's Swan
- Swan 62FD
- Wasserverdrängung (t)
- Anzahl Motoren
- Leistung (PS)
- Reisegeschwindigkeit (kn)
- Reisegeschwindigkeit (km/h)
- max. Geschwindigkeit (kn)
- max. Geschwindigkeit (km/h)
- Breite (m)
- Länge (m)
- Tiefgang (m)
- Anzahl Kabinen
BASIC DETAILS & MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
BUILDER: Nautor, Finland
MODEL: Swan 62FD
ACCOMMODATION: 3 guest cabins, 6 persons
CREW: 1 cabin forward for 2 crew
CRUISING SPEED & RANGE: 8,5 knots
MAX SPEED & RANGE: 10 knots
ECONOMICAL SPEED & RANGE: -
CLASSIFICATION: CE Category A - Ocean
TYPE: Swan 62FD
HULL NUMBER: FI-SWN62105D505
HULL TYPE: Round bilged with fin keel and skeg rudder.
BUILDER: Oy Nautor Ab, Finland
NAVAL ARCHITECT: German Frers
INTERIOR DESIGN: German Frers
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
SUPERSTRUCTURE MATERIAL: GRP
DECK MATERIAL: Teak decks on GRP
ENGINE/S: Cummins 4BT3.9-M 97KW (130 hp)
GENERATOR/S: Westerbeke 9.4 KW BTB.
DISPLACEMENT: 28.500 Kg (light)
BALLAST: 11.200 Kg (Lead)
INTERIOR DESCRIPTION - ACCOMMODATIONS & ARRANGEMENT
The interior in high quality teak veneer with a hand-satin finish.
Teak & holly floorboards throughout.
White leather upholstery for the seating area in the salon.
Goiot flush deck hatches and portholes.
All deck hatches fitted on the inside with Oceanair blinds and fly screens.
All LED lights.
Midships full beam with comfortable L-shaped seating area to portside with wooden table and two armchairs, a sofa to starboard side and navigation area/chart table.
Aft of the salon to portside, U-shaped galley fully equipped with:
Two sinks, hot & cold water
Force 10 gas cooker with 4 burner and oven.
Front loading fridge 240L
Front opening crisper 240L
Top opening freezer 150L
Owner’s cabin aft with two large single beds to either side, en-suite head and separate shower stall. There are wardrobes, lockers for storage and in the middle a vanity/writing desk.
Two guest cabins forward of the saloon. On portside one with double bed and to starboard side an upper/lower bedded cabin, both with ensuite head/shower.
Crew cabin Fo’c’sle forward with two single beds and head, this cabin could also be used as a sail locker/storage space.
Large Lazarette/storage aft with access through deck hatches.
Hoover washer/dryer fitted in crew cabin.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
ENGINE: Cummins 4BT3.9-M 97KW (130 hp),
ENGINE SERVICED: September 2022
PROPULSION TYPE: Shaft drive with Brunton Varifold 4-bladed propeller
GEARBOX: ZF Hurth Marine 45A 1:2.5 ratio.
THRUSTERS: MaxPower R200/8 hydraulic 16 hp (on order and installed shortly)
GENERATORS: Westerbeke 9.4 KW BTB in soundshield box. Genset 230 V output; AC outlets throughout the boat.
GENERATOR SERVICED: September 2022
SHORE POWER: 230v - 50 Hz shore power + shore power cable.
BATTERIES: DC bank Sonnenschein deep cycle gell batteries 12x2v.
- Main engine start 2x12v (24v system) AGM batteries,
- Generator 1x12 AGM battery.
AUXILARY BATTERIES: N/A
- Mastervolt 24V 100A charger for house battery bank.
- Mastervolt 24V 25A charger for main engine start.
- CTEK 12V charger for genset start.
- 50A alternator on main engine for engine start.
- 150A alternator on main engine for house bank.
- AC – Isolation transformer for Shore-power,
- DC/DC converters to convert 24V to 12V for all electronics.
INVERTER: Mastervolt Mass sinewave Inverter 24/2500 230V
AIR CONDITIONING: Dometic Marine Air reverse cycle, 5 units.
HEATING: Eberspascher Hydronic heating system, remote controlled
FRIDGE/FREEZER: 2x Iceberg compressors and electronic controllers
WATER PUMPS: Yes
- Electric sump pump with float switch + spare pump
- Whale Gusher manual emergency pump.
WATER MAKER: Schenker Modular 150 24v water maker with digital controller – 150L/hour, new 2018
WATER BOILER: Sigmar Marine
WATER SOFTNER: -
WATER PRESSURE: Yes
FUEL FILTER: Yes
WC SYSTEM: Tecma toilets vacuum flush, all connected to black water tanks.
Cummins 4BT3.9-M four cylinder diesel 130hp (97kw),max rpm 2500. Gearbox ZF Hurth Marine 45A 1:2.5 ratio. Cruising speed @ 1900 rpm 8.3 knots. Vulkan flexible coupling. Shaft removed and checked and new cutlas bearing fitted 2018. Four blade Bruntons Varifold propeller (new 2018). Engine room fitted with a Marco oil extraction pump for oil changes and a separate Marco pump for engine room bilge cleaning. Engine room fitted with an automatic fire extinguisher system – serviced 2020. Heat exchange removed, stripped and serviced June 2022. Comprehensive inventory of Cummins spares.
Westerbeke 9.4kw BTB in a sound shield. Oil extraction pumps for oil changes. 2022 new water pump fitted and heat exchanger removed, stripped and serviced. Comprehensive inventory of spare parts.
FUEL: 900 L in 3 stainless steel tanks
FRESH WATER: 870 L in 3 stainless steel tanks
BLACK WATER: 141L in 2 stainless steel tanks
GREY WATER: Yes
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATIONS
Comprehensive B&G H5000 system fitted new 2020;
- 2X 9inch Zeus 3 screens at helm stations
- Echo sounder
- 2x multi screens and 360 degrees wind indicator in sailing cockpit
- 4x 20:20's on mast
- Zeus3 12-inch screen at chart table
B&G Halo 48 mile radar with dual range capability (effectively like having 2 radars- watch different ranges at the same time)
AIS class B transceiver
2x Suunto/Nautor Swan steering compasses at helm stations
Dell PC computer + Acer monitor fitted at chart table.
B&G V60 VHF + wireless handset for on deck use
Inmarsat C system
SPARS, RIGGING & SAILS
Offshore Spars aluminium three-spreader mast and boom, white painted. Carbon spinnaker pole, deck stowage. Solid stainless steel rod rigging, Aramid baby stay/inner forestay/running back stays and check stays. Harken Battcar system (cars removed and serviced May 2022). Lazyjacks on mast for mainsail stowage in a Lazybag (a new one is on order). Steps on mast to facilitate mainsail stowage. All navigation lights on mast are LED Lopo lights. LED up and down lights on mast. Boom has LED lights fitted to illuminate both cockpits.
Navtec integrated hydraulics to control backstay and vang – serviced 2020.
Mainsail – North Soft Norlam fully battened with 2 deep reefs approx. 2017. Serviced annually, good condition.
Genoa 130% - North Soft Norlam approx. 2017. Serviced annually, good condition.
No. 3 genoa – Olympic Kevlar
Staysail – Olympic Kevlar
Gennaker – North Sails
Spinnaker – North Sails
Carbon antenna mast fitted on aft deck to accommodate electronic antennas and radar dome. This mast also has a removable carbon crane arm for lifting of an outboard motor. A LED light is fitted to illuminate the Passarella.
All Lewmar – full service June 2022
Primary – 2x 77, 3-speed self tailing electric
Secondary – 2x 64, 2-speed manual
Main sheet – 1x 64, 2-speed self tailing electric
Traveller – 2x 40, 2-speed self tailing manual
Halyard/utility – 1x 64, 2-speed self tailing electric
Halyard/utility – 1x 64, 2-speed self tailing manual
Halyard/utility – 2x 58, 2-speed self tailing manual
Outhaul – 1x 30, 2-speed self tailing manual
Traveler control line 2x
Genoa car pullers 2x
ZS jammers 3x halyards/utility
Standard jammer 1x topping lift/staysail halyard
Standard jammer 1x genoa furling line
Standard jammer 3x reefing lines
Blocks – all Harken
Lewmar 3000 electric gipsy and capstan controlled from foredeck or remotely from helm station. 110m 12mm chain (cleaned and re-marked June 2022). Main anchor on bow roller – CQR 75lbs (36kg). Fortress second anchor stowed in lazaretto.
2x large Biminis for sailing cockpit and guest cockpit
Over boom deck awning
Spray dodger over main companionway (+ old one used for winter) + frame for aft cockpit (never been fitted)
Covers for wheels instrument binnacles and main companionway hatch.
“Easystowe” for mainsail.
All canvass Sunbrella fabric.
Hi-Fi sound system, new 2019. Fusion Apollo head unit, class D 24v amp, sub-woofer, new speakers in saloon, guest cockpit, and sailing cockpit.
Intellion i4 digital satellite TV antenna, new 2019.
Sony Bravia digital flat-screen TV. Sony Blu-ray DVD player.
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
2x stainless steel boarding ladders; 1 for swim platform, 1 for midships boarding.
8-man liferaft, next service due 2023
6x safety harnesses
10x fire extinguishers
Carbon folding Passarella + stowage bag and carbon stanchions
Bow sprit for Gennaker.
Large quantity of engine, genset and other spares
TENDERS & TOYS
AB aluminium 3.4m RIB (2018)
Honda 20hp 4stroke outboard (2018)
Lifting strops and towing bridle.
UPGRADES AND WORKLIST
Indigo VII has a rigorous annual program of preventive maintenance. Including, but not limited to annual haul outs, servicing of winches, thru-hull fittings, prop, anodes new antifouling. Main engine and generator serviced annually or when required, last serviced Sept 2022. Water maker flushed with biocides before winter. All safety gear in date
IMPROVEMENTS & NEW EQUIPMENT/UPGRADES since 2018 under current ownership
- New Bruntons Varifold 4 blade propeller (improved speed and consumption and smoother/quieter). Prop shaft checked, new cutlass bearing.
- New Vitrifrigo ice maker fitted in galley.
- New Schenker 150l/hour 24v watermaker
- New AB aluminium 3.4m RIB + new Honda 20hp 4stroke outboard. New lifting strops and towing bridle.
- 8 new light weight hypelon fenders
- Hull and superstructure polished and waxed.
- Replaced all batteries.
- Professional riggers survey undertaken 2018
- New hi-fi sound system. Fusion Apollo head unit, class D 24v amp, sub-woofer, new speakers in saloon, guest cockpit and sailing cockpit
- New Intellion i4 digital satellite tv antenna
- New extensive B&G nav system installed. H5000 system - 2* 9inch Zeus 3 screens at helm stations, autopilot, echo sounder, 2* multi screens and 360:wind indicator in sailing cockpit, 4 * 20:20's on mast, Zeus3 12:inch screen at chart table, B&G vhf radio incl remote unit for on deck use, AIS class B transceiver, B&G barometer, B&G Halo 48 mile radar with dual range capability (effectively like having 2 radars- watch different ranges at the same time)
- Mast steps to assist climbing onto boom.
- New aramid inner forestay and baby stay on adjusters.
- New Lopo Lights led nav lights
- New Mastervolt 24v battery charger dedicated for main engine start battery charging . 12v smart charger for genset start batteries
- Bottom of hull stripped of old anti fouling and gelshield. Hull dried out for some months and the 5 layers of gelshield and new anti fouling applied
- Modification to tender and deck chocks to improve on deck stowage. Hole through tender to allow baby stay to fit through tender deck. The tender now sits close up to mast for more secure passage making.
- New guest cockpit spray dodger
- Fitted air compressor in lazerette for pumping fenders, SUP's etc
- Harken batten cars on mast removed and refurbished
- Deck sanding
- Hull and superstructure polish
- Propeller coated with Propspeed
- New Easybag for mainsail on order
Under previous ownership about 2017 the mast was removed for complete overhaul, repaint mast and boom, new standing and running rigging. Professional riggers survey undertaken 2018, subsequently an aloft mast inspection done prior to each season.
4 Pedlars Walk Ringwood
BH24 1EZ HampshireEngland
England head office
4 Pedlars Walk, Ringwood
Hampshire BH24 1EZ
Frau Nicky Tucker
Was möchten Sie als nächstes tun?
Registrieren Sie sich, um von diesen Vorteilen zu profitieren:
- Merkliste für interessante Objekte
- individuelle Suchaufträge
- Zugang zu allen Angeboten